Sunday, January 31, 2010

Expenses by Xpenser


No more hours spent recording stacks of receipts and preparing your reports for submission.

Save Money
No more forgetting cash expenses and submitting late reports or invoices.

Keep Accurate Tax Records
Ensuring you deduct all applicable expenses and have full visibility into your costs.
"In January I came across your service and since then I have been using it to track my search and rescue hours, miles, and expenses. This has gone a long way to making my reporting more accurate. In fact, after carefully keeping track of hours for the last few months, I realized that I have been under-reporting my hours for many years. The Twitter interface allows me to update them on the fly and easily (I use twitterberry on my blackberry)." Jeff Lehman, San Diego, CA

Save Time
"Your application has actually saved my firm thousands of dollars, because I used to take forever to bill my clients simply because I didn't want to gather my receipts." Mark Horstman,

"Extremely user friendly and practical tool to manage expenses. Have always wondered about a quick way to note expenses and this beats everything, including the good ol' scratch book!" Narayanan Veeraraghavan
DOWNLOAD

0 comments: